CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 24/07/2009

View user profile http://www.reyjoson.com

Back to top Go down

Re: help :|

Post by kurdaps! on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:18 pm

Leave the company.

It's your 4th day pa lang at di mo na nagustuhan, better umalis ka na as earliest as possible. Kung bago ka pa lang, they should not expect the quality and compare your skills from you a 4 yr old na designer, what do they expect comparing the 4 day old to a 4 yr old experience?

At your age, bata ka pa. If your passion is to work the 3D Industry, start it now. Di mo din naman matutunan yan instantly but you learn yourself and you love what you are doing.

Good Luck.

kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5056
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ERICK on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:39 pm

tama si master kurdaps... do not torture yourself!!!

ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3895
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Post by Norman on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:45 pm

hirap tlgang tumbasan yung 4 years nang nagtratrabaho dyan....pero baka ikaw lang nakakaramdam na hindi ka worth it sa trabaho mo especially sa skills mo.....alam naman nila na bago ka e bakit sila ganun.....meron din akong naging employer na ganun kasi tiniisi ko kasi la naman ako malipatan noon.....sabi nga nila tyaga-tyaga lang....pero kung may mahanap ka lipat na, explain mo lang sa barkada mo about yung sa situation mo ngayon para alam nya pag umalis ka..........

O.T. oo pre dont torture yourself...mabaho yan..di ka talaga tatagal dyan..... lol!

Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:47 pm

Bago mo sundin ang payo ni kurdapya.

Think first what you signed up for.

A. If you signed up as a replacement for the quality level of company and you can only deliver a fraction - then you are the problem, think if you want to keep the job or not. If all you need was leave, then leave but think that you aren't leaving in your terms - you left because you cannot fulfill a promise. If I was the employer and I was shortchanged - I would show you the door anyways.

If you still want to keep the job, you better get your act up and running in due time before they find a better replacement or fire you for claiming what you arent.

B. If you signed up as yourself and they accepted your limititaions and still you were expected to do something technically impossible. Talk to your employers nicely and explain what you have agreed upon when you signed up with them.

In my personal opinion - It is always a good challenge to aspire something better. If I was in your position I would take the orders as an opportunity to improve my skills. Because I do not want to be the second person my employers will choose when the better artist comes around. I heard they come in droves in the middle east.

Lastly, If my employers would be verbally violent to me, I would still try to keep my cool and explain that the language they use on me is unacceptable. Resigning is an easy escape. To fight for what is right is cool.

Make a choice.

Next time please add more details to your story like what you were expected to do or what specific thing the boss said or did to you - so I could try to give you a more balanced advice.

v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1986
Registration date : 29/03/2009

View user profile http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler on Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Unfortunately guys, you should "torture" more yourselves when you are young and still emotionally powerful. Depending on how you look at "torture" which is more or less negative in your pinoy thinking, I can assume from the responses. My torture means "challenge". There is no better time to learn the ropes and climb the highest walls now for if you are able to climb them - there will be no other wall in your future- pagmatanda ka na, na hindi mo kayang akyatin. Don't regret it later like sana non ko pa ginawa....

It's all a matter of perception - and by default, pinoy thinking in this area doesn't always win you pogi points.

v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1986
Registration date : 29/03/2009

View user profile http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by vinc3nt12 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:08 pm

kaya mo yan master, basta andito lang kaming tga CGP for you. Smile

as for the quality of the 4 years na nagwork jan, dont fret, kaya mong lagpasan yun.

all it takes is passion and love for what you're doing.

ako mag almost 2 years palang nasa industry pero im borbarded by questions on how i surpassed my (so-to-speak) relatives who are almost 15 years in the field. (anyway im not bragging, its just a matter of perspective.)

vinc3nt12
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 22/02/2010

View user profile http://adber.co.nr

Back to top Go down

Post by arjun_samar on Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:43 pm

@ sir fpj999, Eto payo ng isang kasing edad mo 21 (yun nakalagay sa profile mo)

At first subrang stress talaga, kasi you are being forced to do more than you can give. Parating may reklamo sa isip,
pero minsan nabasa ko to at nag-iba ang pananaw ko sa mga pagsubok,

" a boy will always hesitate and complain while a man will always step in to the plate "

noon parating may reklamo, ngayun eni-enjoy ko na. kaya naka-abot din ng 1-year dito sa office sana tuloy-toloy na. Very Happy

sana makatulong

arjun_samar
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 772
Registration date : 12/05/2009

View user profile http://arjun-placiente.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pakunat on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:17 pm

sir... mag ang suggestion ko lang eh. try mo e review lahat ng gawa nung pinalitan mo. make an effort to copy first orgayahin ung mga gawa nya. then tsaka mo e improve. try try mo lang dre. lahat ng company ganyan mahilig magcompare. prove them wrong. and isa pa ung mga among ganyan kasi sir. sanay silang magsalita ng mga indi natin mlunok na salita. pero para sa kanila wala lang naman. try to win their trust. mag explain po bakit ganun bakit ganito. ntry ko na ung ganito. and i assure you at the end it will benefit u as an employee most especially as an individual. pero kung ndi tlga kaya. leave the company

pakunat
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3866
Registration date : 23/09/2008

View user profile http://www.3dppakunat.multiply.com

Back to top Go down

Post by render master on Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:52 pm

for me, i would take it as a challenge.

render master
Game Master
Game Master

Number of posts : 3267
Registration date : 27/09/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by cubi_o: on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:08 am

for me:

i may not be in your position to say what it feels like to be treated harshly by your employer.
pero ang masasabi ko lang, gaano ba katatag ang loob mo sa mga ganyang sitwasyon.
think of it as both sides. I should feel the same way if im also new in that field/position u've taken.
Just think of the advantages/disadvantages you will be gaining in the future, think of things whats ahead of you.

Coz I believe ha, para sa akin...walang mahirap na bagay na di mo kayang lampasan. though makaka think kaagad tayo
nang mga negative thoughts pero think it also in a positive way.

If talagang di mo makakaya as if your going to be burnt out/stressed out...then better i'd go for option C. thumbsup

cubi_o:
The Hobbyist
The Hobbyist

Number of posts : 1208
Registration date : 21/09/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by torvicz on Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:36 am

Quit and be a loser....

This shud always be the last to come into your mind.
If you won't face this as a challenge it will go onto a cycle, lagi nalang mag-quit pag di kaya...an easy escape that is.
as my idol would say, "....there's no problem, only solutions...-john lennon"

With the situation you have right now, there's always to gain and nothing to lose...trust me dude!

Take your time...and evaluate the situation.
Talk to every person that you think might help you.
Or your boss maybe. if there's something lacking from your side I'm sure you will find a way somehow, kaw pah?! PINOY ka noh!

thumbsup

torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3234
Registration date : 01/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ARCHITHEKTHURA on Thu Apr 08, 2010 2:10 am

I agree with sir Kurdapya's reply...But...may point din si sir Roy(Wrangler).Before you leave the company,basahin mo muna yung nasa contract mo. Make sure to read all the clause and agreement.Be keen and study first before you move. Ive done this one before,ginawa nila lahat ng pananakot at ang masakit,Pinoy pa!tsk tsk tsk...Sobra akong nadala sa mga Pinoy employer/recruiter lalo na abroad..We even went to the point that my family have to come and personally get me. We sued that filipino guy for recruiting me illegally which we found out that all the papers was not legally went thru the Philippine embassy and not properly process sa POEA and lastly,for holding my passport.My family did all the research.In short,we won and we made him pay...Too bad for him kse sya lahat ang pumirma not the true/local employer which was really really weird.Nakalusot sana sya.Cguro nagpapalakas sa amo nya..Na he can do evrything..
Same situation,as yours.Masyadong mataas ang expectations.Never ending comparisons. I showed him before what i can do but he is asking for more and more. In your case,4 days,is not reasonable for him to even raise his voice..In my current office that's a big no no..My 3 years here nobody from our janitor to the corporate owner raise their voice to me,yun pa kayang sabihan ako ng masasama. They should give you at least 3 months.That's SOP. As long as your doing your job and your getting the system everyday,that is good enough. But still case to case basis nanaman. Depende sa laki ng company. Depende sa laki ng system na kailangan mong ma absorb.Our company extending a lot of employees probation dahil they cant cope up with the system. Meron kaming mga test na binibigay after 3 months then we decide if you can continue or you can leave the company or you extend the probation.Too risky talga.
But then again may mga exception. Last month we fired an indian visualizer,first because of professional incompetency,second-too lazy,and third,a hell of a really bad attitude. He just lasted for 2 weeks. Thats one of the exception. And many more. Remember bro,you are in a foreign country.The employers got a lot of connections.Specially the big ones. They can really make you look bad. So just go with flow and just do the right thing so you can get out smoothly.Lahat naman nadadaan sa maayos na usapan.
So once again,think a thousand times before you move. Kaw lng makakasagot kse kaw ang nasa sitwasyon. We can share you our experiences but not necessarily applicable in all situations. You can always improvise.
Goodluck... and wish you all the best...
thumbsup

ARCHITHEKTHURA
The Groom
The Groom

Number of posts : 1122
Registration date : 05/05/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fpj999 on Sat May 01, 2010 7:39 pm

salamat sa time for replying..

kaka-resign ko lang Very Happy I stayed for almost a month, di ko na kayang pakisamahan yung amo ko e hehehehe

ngayon hanap uli ng work at medyo natatakot din baka mapunta nanaman ako sa mga ganun employer

thanks CGP

fpj999
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 24/07/2009

View user profile http://www.reyjoson.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down