Please help!

:: General :: Tambayan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Please help!

Post by jaredgomez on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:27 am

Here's hoping the administrators would permit

I need help with my thesis. Kindly answer a very quick survey for me.
It will only take a minute of your time. Literally, one minute.

http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/347811/The-Philippine-Institute-for-New-Media-Art

Thanks CGPinoy!

jaredgomez

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 11/08/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Please help!

Post by bokkins on Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Yes we are allowing the survey. Good luck!

Few points I'd just like to add.
1. Survey was a little too broad.
2. carbon fiber and wind turbines wasn't discussed thoroughly at hindi napakita ang relationship niya sa survey.
3. the result of the survey do not justify the real objective. medyo misleading ang format ng survey.
4. Also just use UST as it is. Wala na yung pontifical at royal. If the survey is too opinionated, magkakaron ng bias ang answers. keep it simple and concise. Good luck again.

bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10297
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler on Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:11 pm

Bokks, "Pontifical" and Royal" is the official name of the University as handed down by its roots from the Catholic hierarchy in Rome and is not really an opinionated guess from the author.

UST or USTE is a Roman Catholic university established by and directly under the authority of the Pope. It is authorized to grant academic degrees in sacred faculties, Sacred Theology, Canon Law, Sacred Scripture and Philosophy, hence Pontifical.

v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1986
Registration date : 29/03/2009

View user profile http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by jaredgomez on Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:41 am

Hi bokkins! I will take note of these and try to make amendments.

The survey is actually just a very small part of my thesis book. The main purpose of which is just to emphasize the need for a dedicated learning institution for the field.

Our thesis is more design oriented though. I am looking at integrating wind turbines and carbon fiber in the structural components of my building as well as the use of wind farms for power generation. My thesis proposal is actually a reclamation of sort. A group of reclaimed islands with integrated wind turbines in the building itself.

Thank you for allowing this post and thank you as well for your comments!

bokkins wrote:Yes we are allowing the survey. Good luck!

Few points I'd just like to add.
1. Survey was a little too broad.
2. carbon fiber and wind turbines wasn't discussed thoroughly at hindi napakita ang relationship niya sa survey.
3. the result of the survey do not justify the real objective. medyo misleading ang format ng survey.
4. Also just use UST as it is. Wala na yung pontifical at royal. If the survey is too opinionated, magkakaron ng bias ang answers. keep it simple and concise. Good luck again.

jaredgomez

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 11/08/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico.Patdu on Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:34 am

bro, ano yung aim nang survey mo?, hindi ko marelate sa mga wind turbines at carbon fiber.

Nico.Patdu
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 03/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins on Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:05 am

v_wrangler wrote:Bokks, "Pontifical" and Royal" is the official name of the University as handed down by its roots from the Catholic hierarchy in Rome and is not really an opinionated guess from the author.

UST or USTE is a Roman Catholic university established by and directly under the authority of the Pope. It is authorized to grant academic degrees in sacred faculties, Sacred Theology, Canon Law, Sacred Scripture and Philosophy, hence Pontifical.

Now I know. Sorry my bad. I've never heard of it ever associated with UST, as an outsider. Thanks for the info V.

bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10297
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top