Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:39 pm

First topic message reminder :



Greetings to all cgpians!! after two months learning of VFSU here, I wanna try to share simple output of mine for me to know how to improved. i applied some entourage that is from free stuff, thank you to the one who shared for it.This just a rush Design i gonna update it later. Comments are welcome.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down


Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:05 pm

To Pinkfloyd; my roof is split level one flows to the back and one that is in the left side flows up to center of the house, il put beam lentle there to sit my parapet wall. il gonna use s/steel gutter because r.c. gutter is no good after several years it will leak. and then ofcoarse we'll gonna cover that parapet with g.i. plane sheet after the s/steel gutter.

Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Stryker on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:16 pm

design is good... but there are some burn areas...! syado cguro mataas intensity ng sun mo sir... ! more displace/bump sa grass. add some smudges on road... puting puti kasi...! lastly show some lighting fixtures.... un lng po.. hope it helps... Goodluck...!
avatar
Stryker
The Architect
The Architect

Number of posts : 1875
Age : 40
Location : Tagaytay City
Registration date : 12/12/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:41 pm

to vhychenq; vegatation is not done it in photoshop sir, i did it inside in sketch up using opacity maps same with clipmapping. i do like this way so that the illumination of it is according to illumination of my scene, i simply add sky in P.S. and i didnt do any color blending to my original scene. i dont want to use the skp. 3d model trees for some reason, to heavy, and then for me its irrealistic, hope you dont mind. regarding sa reflection, this is one of my problem need to solve, when i applied very little decrease of glossiness it came out aluminum look maybe because of the angle that is why i leave it that way. about the threllis, il work for it. i still have problem in texturing. thank you sir.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:43 pm

sorry, some mistake, i mean vegatation is not done in P.S.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:56 pm

to sir neil joshua rosario; sir the location of this house is in malaysia, as i interview the client, they never experienced heavy typhoon here that is why i didnt consider this kind of thing in my study. they are zero earthquake also... thank you for your opinion. but to our country still applicable i think but i need to talk to structural engr. with this. because if steel structure it is 10x stronger than concrete.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by zromel on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm

Rogan wrote:to vhychenq; vegatation is not done it in photoshop sir, i did it inside in sketch up using opacity maps same with clipmapping. i do like this way so that the illumination of it is according to illumination of my scene, i simply add sky in P.S. and i didnt do any color blending to my original scene. i dont want to use the skp. 3d model trees for some reason, to heavy, and then for me its irrealistic, hope you dont mind. regarding sa reflection, this is one of my problem need to solve, when i applied very little decrease of glossiness it came out aluminum look maybe because of the angle that is why i leave it that way. about the threllis, il work for it. i still have problem in texturing. thank you sir.


curios lang sir ano kinalaman ng vegetation sa illuminaton hindi naman po hdri gamit niyo?

as you stated in you description your design is rush .as what i observe sa sa naunang statement mo parang hindi rush.
avatar
zromel
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1044
Age : 30
Location : butuan/bxu
Registration date : 20/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:25 pm

sir zromel, sorry,i dont know the proper term for that im talking about the ambiance of it is according to my so my sky since i illuminate the scene using sun and sky only. i dnt know what mode is my sky. because sometimes if you do vegatation in p.S. you need to blend your foliage according to your scene like for exaple your foliage is bluish then your scene is hazey so need to adjust your foliage according to your scene. 3 days to do this is rush for me. i set up design one day , kasi deritso s.u. ako if nag study then half day na lang to complete the model sort of detailing. day and a half color,texturing, lighting and render. but i know you can do this in two days.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by ARIST on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:29 pm

Rogan wrote:To Pinkfloyd; my roof is split level one flows to the back and one that is in the left side flows up to center of the house, il put beam lentle there to sit my parapet wall. il gonna use s/steel gutter because r.c. gutter is no good after several years it will leak. and then ofcoarse we'll gonna cover that parapet with g.i. plane sheet after the s/steel gutter.

Rogan wrote:to vhychenq; vegatation is not done it in photoshop sir, i did it inside in sketch up using opacity maps same with clipmapping. i do like this way so that the illumination of it is according to illumination of my scene, i simply add sky in P.S. and i didnt do any color blending to my original scene. i dont want to use the skp. 3d model trees for some reason, to heavy, and then for me its irrealistic, hope you dont mind. regarding sa reflection, this is one of my problem need to solve, when i applied very little decrease of glossiness it came out aluminum look maybe because of the angle that is why i leave it that way. about the threllis, il work for it. i still have problem in texturing. thank you sir.

Ano pong ibig sabihin ng mga tatlong naka-kulay maroon na salita? Pasensiya na, hindi ko kasi maintindihan, salamat. Very Happy
avatar
ARIST
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1396
Age : 37
Location : ALLACAPAN, CAGAYAN (REGION 2) / TAGUIG CITY / TUGUEGARAO CITY
Registration date : 21/12/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:34 pm

to Sir Stryker; thank you po master sa pagdaan, i think, i have a problem with my monitor display kasi ang display ko po dito is medyo madilim, kindly teach me how correct my display sir? my monitor is ACER LED monitor 20" and if i print some images the print out is a bit different compare to image display of my monitor. ok sir, i tweak more on bumps. i still dont know how to do nice grass in VSFU.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Trellis, Of course,
BEAM LENTLE this our term for small beam to sit our brickwall,
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by zromel on Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:44 pm







lintel beam: a
horizontal beam that supports the weight of the wall above a window or door
Microsoft® Encarta® 2009. © 1993-2008 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.




avatar
zromel
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1044
Age : 30
Location : butuan/bxu
Registration date : 20/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:28 pm

sorry i miss spell the word, thats our structural spelling, maybe it is in thier own dialect like science they spell it Sain, like bus they spell it bas, december is disember. we often use lintel beam because brickwall has no rebars, like what you say we cannot suspend the brickwall above door so we need beam lintel. thank you that you let me know.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Guest on Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:52 pm

Rogan wrote:sorry i miss spell the word, thats our structural spelling, maybe it is in thier own dialect like science they spell it Sain, like bus they spell it bas, december is disember. we often use lintel beam because brickwall has no rebars, like what you say we cannot suspend the brickwall above door so we need beam lintel. thank you that you let me know.

NO! they only pronounce "science" as "sain" or "sains" .. hirap sila mag pronounce at mahina sila sa spelling.. or did you mean they do their construction details and other stuff in their language?
no earthquake, because in that part of world, they call it tremors.
'di ba distracting yung trellis sa mga windows? i mean sa view.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by ERICK on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:14 am

tutal wala pang nagre request ng wires, patingin naman ng wires nito ser?
avatar
ERICK
CGP Dark Horse
CGP Dark Horse

Number of posts : 3905
Age : 37
Location : Makati, Philippines
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile http://www.ericktorio.tk http://www.coroflot.com/ericktorio

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:18 am

yung trellis sir, sa owner choice po yan, since first scheme pa pinagbigyan ko lng muna sa gusto niya na trellis design, hindi po din ako favor diyan sir eh. nahihirapan talaga ako pag pagbagay-bagay diyan. may sketch na po ako dito nang trellis ko e discuss ko pa sa kanya. gusto nga ng owner palibot sa house niya ay trellis, ito yung mahirap na part. plano ko nga every design e post ko dito kasi medyo na blind ako pag medyo pagod na. my text speak na naman kaya ako dito?
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:21 am

Sunod na lng sir erick, medyo busy pa. glad na napadaan ka. welcome pa la ako dito.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by pinkfloyd on Thu Jan 06, 2011 1:53 am

Rogan wrote:To Pinkfloyd; my roof is split level one flows to the back and one that is in the left side flows up to center of the house, il put beam lentle there to sit my parapet wall. il gonna use s/steel gutter because r.c. gutter is no good after several years it will leak. and then ofcoarse we'll gonna cover that parapet with g.i. plane sheet after the s/steel gutter.
you mean, lintel beam, sir?
how about po sa down spout, naka-embbed po ba sya sa wall deretso na sa ground or sa mas mababang roof ang tapon ng tubig?.... sorry sir...medyo marami akong tanong.... gusto ko lang po mamulot ng mga diskarte.... thanks in advance sir.....
avatar
pinkfloyd
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 63
Age : 35
Location : balanga city
Registration date : 06/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by kurdaps! on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:02 am

Rogan wrote:yung trellis sir, sa owner choice po yan, since first scheme pa pinagbigyan ko lng muna sa gusto niya na trellis design, hindi po din ako favor diyan sir eh. nahihirapan talaga ako pag pagbagay-bagay diyan. may sketch na po ako dito nang trellis ko e discuss ko pa sa kanya. gusto nga ng owner palibot sa house niya ay trellis, ito yung mahirap na part. plano ko nga every design e post ko dito kasi medyo na blind ako pag medyo pagod na. my text speak na naman kaya ako dito?

Sabi nila, text speak: shorten mga wordings, mala-jejemon, at iba pa. Mahirap iwasan ang text*(()^&*^*(&speak na yan ano? Iba na talaga ang henerasyon.

_________________
Happy moments:PRAISE GOD. Difficult  moments:SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments:WORSHIP GOD. Painful moments:TRUST GOD.
Every moment:THANK  GOD.

avatar
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5059
Age : 40
Location : aan-dxb-aan
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by kurdaps! on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:07 am

KettleRenderer wrote:
Rogan wrote:sorry i miss spell the word, thats our structural spelling, maybe it is in thier own dialect like science they spell it Sain, like bus they spell it bas, december is disember. we often use lintel beam because brickwall has no rebars, like what you say we cannot suspend the brickwall above door so we need beam lintel. thank you that you let me know.

NO! they only pronounce "science" as "sain" or "sains" .. hirap sila mag pronounce at mahina sila sa spelling.. or did you mean they do their construction details and other stuff in their language?
no earthquake, because in that part of world, they call it tremors.
'di ba distracting yung trellis sa mga windows? i mean sa view.

Kettle, are you referring about this (encircled)?


_________________
Happy moments:PRAISE GOD. Difficult  moments:SEEK GOD.
Quiet moments:WORSHIP GOD. Painful moments:TRUST GOD.
Every moment:THANK  GOD.

avatar
kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5059
Age : 40
Location : aan-dxb-aan
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:49 am

yun encircled.. yun kulay dark brown. sa harap ng mga windows.

parang mas ok cguro kung wala na yun light brown na trellis ..
and he can also get away without the bright yellow under the second floor at yun sa tabi nun 2nd floor window sa right part ng image.

kasi uso dito at sa Malaysia yun mga modern structure na mey modern na colors. di masyadong makulay.

try mo, Rogan, glass na cover sa top... ah hindi.. wag na.. kasi mey kahoy ka... baka hindi bumagay

something like these ...
http://www.mabeslor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/modern-beach-house-rooftop.gif
http://www.socketsite.com/766%20Harrison%20Rooftop%20Patio.jpg

oh well, in the end, you will follow who will pay ..
bad trip noh?!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Guest on Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:51 am

di ba uso na ang mga gutterless na houses ngayon?
bakit parang mey nabasa ako na comment about sa gutter?

"alulod" ang gutter 'di ba?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:05 pm

buti nandito ka sir, marami talaga dinadaanan ng design ko dito sir, yung una head namin sa design hilig niya my pop color nag consider din ako sa kaya tapos pangalawa sa client, boss ko parang outdated din sa design kaya wala talaga mkatulong sa akin. try ko mga suggestion mo sir, light color n timber pinili ko kasi para mag contrast naman siya kasi dark na bahay masyado, about sa gutter sir nung una ako dito pag ganito character wala talaga gutter kaso against boss ko,marami siya dahilan at saka expose pa mga downspout. anayway nasa likod naman kaya papunta dun fall sa roof. laking tulong ka sa akin sir. thank you. outdated kami sir sa uso kasi island lang to location namin.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:12 pm

about pa la sa light brown alum. louvers sa harap ng window, ginawa ko iyan para ma break ko yung monotony ng balcony, kasi mdyo kalahati na ang width niya sa bahay eh.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by riel_gutchi on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Nice one Sir Rogan....! chui po kaau! .....hope to develop my works like yours....hehehe...nindot2x
avatar
riel_gutchi
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 43
Age : 26
Location : Cebu, Philippines
Registration date : 13/11/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Rogan on Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:37 pm

matsalam bai, hehe. layo-layo pa ko sa tinood bai (visaya). saan ka nag aral ng architecture? patingin naman ng post mo kabayan.
avatar
Rogan
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 252
Age : 35
Location : Javier Leyte
Registration date : 01/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by arkidhon on Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:23 pm

both design and render are pretty good..good luck
avatar
arkidhon
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 97
Age : 40
Location : riyadh/ Bohol
Registration date : 02/10/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Try to post here to evaluate my work, A House Renovation Project..

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum