an old "boy's" rambling

:: General :: Tambayan

View previous topic View next topic Go down

an old "boy's" rambling

Post by cloud20 on Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:51 am

DISCLAIMER: if for some reason on this godforsaken earth you find anything personally offensive while reading this, stop immediately & close your browser. No one is forcing anyone to read this; do so at your own discretion & pleasure. If you decide to leave, well & good i hope your sensibilities stay intact. If you decide to stay please do so with an open mind & indulge me this tirade...

Recently sir Chill posted this fantastically entertaining comic piece featuring myself & some of the members here at cgp. It showed us bouncily dancing to a catchy tune, of which title simply eludes me. Sir Chill had the audacity to make fun of myself & some personalities here at cgp. And he did a splendid job of it!!! I was laughing my butt out as i watched again & again. And again. I even showed it to my family once i got home. My kids were guffawing their butts out. If a voting for "post of the year" was held, i'd hands down vote for it. I was featured prominently there but i never for once got offended. Reason: i'm very comfortable with who i am. Sir Chill could make a hundred vids showing me as a silly buffon i'd still not get offended. It's all just for fun anyway. He also made sure not to offend anyone by stating that its just so; all for fun.

But then, this piece of exemplary work got pulled out. I know not the reason why but i bet somebody got offended. I can't fathom why they got offended. I was not.

For me it exemplified what we all have earned in cgp; camaraderie. It was something i could find only here at cgp. Other sites could always have their members stuck with sticks up their arses, but here, we could let our hair down. All within good reason. Here, we're all treated as equals. Students, undergrads (thats me), professionals, etcetera, we're all on equal footing here. I mean, c'mon guys, i'm probably the oldest geezer here, but i let the youngest members take stabs at me. It's bad when somebody pulls rank. Except in severe cases like with that buffon "slash". Or that "dagul" incident. Hell, somebody called me boy abunda & gene padilla but i never took offense with it. I know you guys get my drift.

Respect is earned. We do not have the pleasure of giving ourselves the respect we want or deserve; others give it to us.

There resides in our bodies a "FUN BUTTON". Its highly recommended that we turn it on once in a while. Lest you grow up looking like old dogs. Or biatches; depending on your preferences.

cloud20
CGP Senior Citizen
CGP Senior Citizen

Number of posts : 3372
Registration date : 21/09/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: an old "boy's" rambling

Post by Guest on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:02 am

Unfortunately I never had the chance to see it. If some guy got offended - take his face away and put mine. I'd love to see my kids gigge like yours.

Back to top Go down

Post by kurdaps! on Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:12 am

v_wrangler wrote:Unfortunately I never had the chance to see it. If some guy got offended - take his face away and put mine. I'd love to see my kids gigge like yours.

Same here, I wasn't able to view that clip. Sad . So I cannot claimed that it offended all the characters portrayed. Chill has the reason why he posted it here-------one way of CAMARADERIE....Im sure... inuman na

kurdaps!
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Number of posts : 5056
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile http://www.sherwinboston.com

Back to top Go down

Post by arkiedmund on Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:44 am

I was surprised that it was pulled off, due to the reason that one of us here got offended. So it was probably with due respect to that one person that the thread was pulled out.

But rest assured, another version is coming out real soon, and I am very much excited to see it.

Because after all, we are not only here to learn from each other but to have harmless fun as well. Isn't it?

arkiedmund
Manager
Manager

Number of posts : 3921
Registration date : 19/09/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pedio84 on Sun Jan 04, 2009 1:17 am

v_wrangler wrote:Unfortunately I never had the chance to see it. If some guy got offended - take his face away and put mine. I'd love to see my kids gigge like yours.
me too di ko manlng nkita ung clip na yun nbgla nlng ako ng mabasa ko yung cgp dancers public apology.pero i think it doesnt sound offensive kasi as sir cloud said they are just bouncing in the music.well i guess not all people ay nakakatanggap ng biro.pero that's reality sampay

pedio84
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1415
Registration date : 09/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay2x on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:24 am

sayang nman ..diko na save ahehe. . dami ko naki2tang video n ganun puro mga government official lalu na mga presidente . o kaya mga sikat na tao..
.Ayus sir cloud eheh 2thumbsup

Jay2x
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 09/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 04, 2009 5:41 am

Yeah me too....A lot of Cgpeeps here knows my lovelife.Pero ok lng kahit na everytime e binibiro nila ako.hahahahaha.. Very Happy I considered you guys as my friend.My best buddies online khit na di ko pa namemeet ang karamihan personally.Gusto ko lng masaya tayo lahat.Hirap nmn kse lagi na lng tayo naka focus sa career natin at super seryoso na tayo.hehehehehehe.Pero lets face it na we all have different type of mood.Maaring di lng oks mood nung nakita yung clip.Bad timing kung baga.Anyway lets all just move on. Tuloy ang ligaya!!hehehehehehe.. peace man

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:36 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top