The Bedroom Final

Go down

The Bedroom Final

Post by janred on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:11 pm



3ds Max 2011, vray, photoshop. Feel free to C&C. Thanks!

janred
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 11
Age : 33
Location : Mandaluyong
Registration date : 31/05/2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by torvicz on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm

I wonder what the door on the left leads to...?

I would suggest you stick to one type of wood, make the headboard bigger
and decide weather you want an artwork with frame on it or without.
And also that gray color ceiling is a bit off.
avatar
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Location : dubai, uae
Registration date : 01/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by Norman on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:23 pm

Dude vicz right door siya. im sure toilet yun. pero bakit elevated sya?
avatar
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by torvicz on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:47 pm

f-41 wrote:Dude vicz right door siya. im sure toilet yun. pero bakit elevated sya?

That's why I'm asking dude f-41, kasi nga kung CR yun maling naka elevate.
avatar
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Location : dubai, uae
Registration date : 01/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by janred on Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:49 pm

torvicz wrote:I wonder what the door on the left leads to...?

I would suggest you stick to one type of wood, make the headboard bigger
and decide weather you want an artwork with frame on it or without.
And also that gray color ceiling is a bit off.


Thanks sir got it!. But I think sir I will stick on the different artwork. Gusto ko lang na magkaiba sila, hehe. That's the bathroom door, but I'm thinking of a walk-in closet. what should it be sir and what type of wood should I assign on to it?? I'm not an architect kasi, I'm just visualizing on my own perspective. Thanks!! wave

janred
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 11
Age : 33
Location : Mandaluyong
Registration date : 31/05/2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by Norman on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:03 am

either walk-in sya or cr it should be level together with you main bedroom floor. matitisod lang ang user nyan. for wood it is better kung pareho nya yung cabinet color mo. contrasting yung combination nyan pag iniba mo. tama si sir torvic.

chop-suey ang dating nyan.....marami masyadong elements. halo-halo kung baga. try to limit it in 3 colors.....
avatar
Norman
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 3228
Registration date : 21/06/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by torvicz on Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:04 am

janred wrote:
torvicz wrote:I wonder what the door on the left leads to...?

I would suggest you stick to one type of wood, make the headboard bigger
and decide weather you want an artwork with frame on it or without.
And also that gray color ceiling is a bit off.


Thanks sir got it!. But I think sir I will stick on the different artwork. Gusto ko lang na magkaiba sila, hehe. That's the bathroom door, but I'm thinking of a walk-in closet. what should it be sir and what type of wood should I assign on to it?? I'm not an architect kasi, I'm just visualizing on my own perspective. Thanks!! wave

I have no problem with the artworks if you want it that way, it's all up to you, you may try it though and see the result.

If that's the bathroom door, then it should have the same level as your floor, I suggest you use the same dark wood just like what you have used on bed and cabinets.
avatar
torvicz
Sgt. Pepper
Sgt. Pepper

Number of posts : 3235
Location : dubai, uae
Registration date : 01/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by janred on Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:43 am

Thanks a lot mga ser. I'm working on it! Thanks ulit! lol!

janred
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 11
Age : 33
Location : Mandaluyong
Registration date : 31/05/2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by Neil Joshua Rosario on Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:41 am

very nice lighting
avatar
Neil Joshua Rosario
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1827
Age : 27
Location : Bangus City
Registration date : 02/06/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Bedroom Final

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum