Looking for 3D Artist Freelancers

:: Employment :: Hiring

Go down

Looking for 3D Artist Freelancers

Post by admiral on Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:04 pm

Hey guys,

I'm looking around for 3D artist(s) who are into freelance work for a friend. Work involved will be producing 3D models and animating them like the one below (sorry, can't post external links yet - but if you want to see what I'm talking about - hope the admins don't mind - just remove the spacing between the slashes).

tnpgroup.ca / sample / rings /

This job is mainly Internet based, who can do this in their own computers at home and have the time. If you're interested to know more or have questions, kindly PM me your details along with a CV and a portfolio of what you've done. Smile Initially this could be a one-off thing, but if we like your stuff and you're reliable, this could lead to a long term thing and/or other opportunities in the future.

Thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you cgp'rs soon.

Cheers!
Les

admiral

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 11/08/2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Looking for 3D Artist Freelancers

Post by xtin21bass on Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:41 pm

admiral wrote:Hey guys,

I'm looking around for 3D artist(s) who are into freelance work for a friend. Work involved will be producing 3D models and animating them like the one below (sorry, can't post external links yet - but if you want to see what I'm talking about - hope the admins don't mind - just remove the spacing between the slashes).

tnpgroup.ca / sample / rings /

This job is mainly Internet based, who can do this in their own computers at home and have the time. If you're interested to know more or have questions, kindly PM me your details along with a CV and a portfolio of what you've done. Smile Initially this could be a one-off thing, but if we like your stuff and you're reliable, this could lead to a long term thing and/or other opportunities in the future.

Thanks for reading, and hope to hear from you cgp'rs soon.

Cheers!
Les

Hi po.. i am willing for this work

xtin21bass

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 29/05/2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down