simple living

Go down

simple living

Post by trox on Mon Oct 31, 2011 7:15 am

HDR Base lightning
wip

[img] [/img]

Update

[img] [/img]


Last edited by trox on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

trox
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 503
Age : 31
Location : Iloilo City
Registration date : 03/05/2011

View user profile https://www.behance.net/trox

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by vhychenq on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:30 am

ui may gifts!advance merry christmas!hehehe santa
nice WIP!

vhychenq
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1813
Age : 27
Location : BIKOL,PHILIPPINES
Registration date : 24/09/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by Neil Joshua Rosario on Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:43 am

i think need ng Christmas Tree. nice render
avatar
Neil Joshua Rosario
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1827
Age : 28
Location : Bangus City
Registration date : 02/06/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by Rheinfell on Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:58 pm

tama sir wag mo kalimutan lagyan ng christmas tree... santa 2thumbsup hmmnnn miss ko tuloy ang pinas! Sad nice WIP sir... 2thumbsup thanks for sharing...
avatar
Rheinfell
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1754
Age : 39
Location : BOHOL / DAGUPAN / RIYADH, SAUDI ARABIA
Registration date : 02/06/2011

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by trox on Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 pm

Thank you guys... saan kaya ako makakita ng christmas tree na 3D? hahahha

_________________
Regards,

Trox
CGP Mod



FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thruypagunsan/
Behance: https://www.behance.net/trox

trox
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 503
Age : 31
Location : Iloilo City
Registration date : 03/05/2011

View user profile https://www.behance.net/trox

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by modelrenz_2011 on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:49 pm

wow sir trox request ko din christmas lights ha? yong kumukutitap.

avatar
modelrenz_2011
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 717
Age : 40
Location : UAE dubai -calapan mdo.
Registration date : 19/09/2010

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by vernonmaxel on Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:05 am

nice render santa
avatar
vernonmaxel
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 241
Location : Toronto, Ontario
Registration date : 06/10/2011

View user profile http://virgiliobernabe.weebly.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by tian-tian on Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:01 am

2thumbsup nice practice sir., keep it up!
avatar
tian-tian
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 405
Age : 32
Location : tacloban/Quezon City
Registration date : 18/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by v_wrangler on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:32 am

I'm puzzled.
avatar
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1993
Age : 48
Location : Northern Mountains
Registration date : 29/03/2009

View user profile http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by trox on Tue Nov 01, 2011 7:41 pm

TY guys...

@ sir V why sir?

_________________
Regards,

Trox
CGP Mod



FB page: https://www.facebook.com/thruypagunsan/
Behance: https://www.behance.net/trox

trox
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 503
Age : 31
Location : Iloilo City
Registration date : 03/05/2011

View user profile https://www.behance.net/trox

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by yaug_03 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:31 pm

trox wrote:TY guys...

@ sir V why sir?

It's because of the whole image, the composition, and what you're really trying to achieve or what you're really trying to show/tell us. It's puzzling in some ways.And BTW madami ka na practice post, pwede mo na gamitin lahat ng natutunan mo and show CGP what you have learned, because it's some sort of way saying thanks to the community.
avatar
yaug_03
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1911
Age : 35
Location : Cainta,Rizal
Registration date : 05/07/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by trox on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:35 pm

yaug_03 wrote:
trox wrote:TY guys...

@ sir V why sir?

It's because of the whole image, the composition, and what you're really trying to achieve or what you're really trying to show/tell us. It's puzzling in some ways.And BTW madami ka na practice post, pwede mo na gamitin lahat ng natutunan mo and show CGP what you have learned, because it's some sort of way in thanking the community.

for you sir ok na ba ang practice ko? nahihiya ako.. di pa ako marunong mag focus sir.. kasi im lack of knowledge about architecture. Im an IT graduate willing to lern Arki design.. Sorry to offend arki sa mga gawa ko kasi i know di ako marunong sa structural.. Hope you understand..

trox
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 503
Age : 31
Location : Iloilo City
Registration date : 03/05/2011

View user profile https://www.behance.net/trox

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by oRangE.n.GreeN on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:49 pm

.


whenever you feel you're ready trox. take your time.

masarap ang bistek kapag niluluto ng matagal under low heat. lumalabas ang katas ng karne. pero ingat ka, kapag nasobrahan baka masunog.

look into magazines and try to learn & follow what you see. kahit kailan hindi offensive ang taong gustong matuto bro. ako nga nag-aaral manahi e at magkulot... Very Happy

Cheers!


.
avatar
oRangE.n.GreeN
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1078
Age : 91
Location : Sultanate of Oman
Registration date : 08/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by trox on Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:51 pm

oRangE.n.GreeN wrote:.


whenever you feel you're ready trox. take your time.

masarap ang bistek kapag niluluto ng matagal under low heat. lumalabas ang katas ng karne. pero ingat ka, kapag nasobrahan baka masunog.

look into magazines and try to learn & follow what you see. kahit kailan hindi offensive ang taong gustong matuto bro. ako nga nag-aaral manahi e at magkulot... Very Happy

Cheers!


.


TY tol Orange

i'll keep that in mind..

trox
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 503
Age : 31
Location : Iloilo City
Registration date : 03/05/2011

View user profile https://www.behance.net/trox

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by v_wrangler on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:24 pm

Hi trox, don't feel bad.

I was puzzled, because I do not know what you are trying to do... or what you want to achieve.

Please remember that the secret to good rendering is not rendering skills in itself.

Yaug, hit it right in the head - I cannot figure out what you what to tell me, your audience.

Tandaan mo, like in all discipline, Everything must be there for a reason, form follows function, and function follows form. Every element in your scene must be able to complement the other. If an object does not contribute to anything in the scene, then you do not need it there - take it out.

It is close to two PM in the afternoon after the rain and a lady guest just sat on the chair while looking on the gifts and left, did she went out witht he man of the house (bike) or was she the athletic type who likes to carry umbrellas as she goes on a bike tour?

Now what?


In CG, you must always try to evoke some emotion or engage your audience to a story - it doesnt have to be real, it doesnt even have to look real.

IMHO, that makes an interesting WIP. An interesting practice.

Looking forward to more of your practice works.
avatar
v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1993
Age : 48
Location : Northern Mountains
Registration date : 29/03/2009

View user profile http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by trox on Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:51 pm

v_wrangler wrote:Hi trox, don't feel bad.

I was puzzled, because I do not know what you are trying to do... or what you want to achieve.

Please remember that the secret to good rendering is not rendering skills in itself.

Yaug, hit it right in the head - I cannot figure out what you what to tell me, your audience.

Tandaan mo, like in all discipline, Everything must be there for a reason, form follows function, and function follows form. Every element in your scene must be able to complement the other. If an object does not contribute to anything in the scene, then you do not need it there - take it out.

It is close to two PM in the afternoon after the rain and a lady guest just sat on the chair while looking on the gifts and left, did she went out witht he man of the house (bike) or was she the athletic type who likes to carry umbrellas as she goes on a bike tour?

Now what?


In CG, you must always try to evoke some emotion or engage your audience to a story - it doesnt have to be real, it doesnt even have to look real.

IMHO, that makes an interesting WIP. An interesting practice.

Looking forward to more of your practice works.


Thank you sir V. i hope someday i'll be good as others.. thanks a lot for encourage that you gave me.. na inspire pa ako lalo sir.. TY talaga..

trox
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 503
Age : 31
Location : Iloilo City
Registration date : 03/05/2011

View user profile https://www.behance.net/trox

Back to top Go down

Re: simple living

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum