My contact: Ahmed Alshiban
Mobil no, +966 569560209
Mobil no, +966 569560209
- Confer with client to determine factors affecting
planning interior environments, such as budget, architectural preferences,
and purpose and function.
- Advise client on interior design factors such as space
planning, layout and utilization of furnishings or equipment, and color
- Coordinate with other professionals, such as
contractors, architects, engineers, and plumbers, to ensure job success.
- Draw and Review detail shop drawings for construction
- Estimate material requirements and costs, and present
design to client for approval.
- Subcontract fabrication, installation, and arrangement
of carpeting, fixtures, accessories, draperies, paint and wall coverings,
art work, furniture, and related items.
- Formulate environmental plan to be practical, esthetic,
and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or
- Select or design, and purchase furnishings, art works,
- Render design ideas in form of paste-ups or drawings.
- Use computer-aided drafting (CAD) and related software
to produce construction documents
| Oral Comprehension — The ability to listen to and understand information and |
ideas presented through spoken words and sentences.
| Originality — The ability to come |
up with unusual or clever ideas about a given topic or situation, or to
develop creative ways to solve a problem.
| Oral Expression — The ability to |
communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand.
| Visualization — The ability to |
imagine how something will look after it is moved around or when its parts
are moved or rearranged.
| Fluency of Ideas — The ability to come |
up with a number of ideas about a topic (the number of ideas is important,
not their quality, correctness, or creativity).
| Near Vision — The ability to see |
details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
| Speech Clarity — The ability to speak |
clearly so others can understand you.
| Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas |
presented in writing.
| Deductive Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to |
produce answers that make sense.
| Problem Sensitivity — The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to |
go wrong. It does not involve solving the problem, only recognizing there is
Tools used in this occupation:
- CGP Apprentice
- Number of posts : 352
Age : 61
Location : riyadh sa lugar ng mga cute kung na saan ang cute
Registration date : 29/01/2011
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum