An Analysis

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Analysis

Post by celes on Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:55 pm

First topic message reminder :

To everyone, please take this with a pinch of salt. Smile

At the start of the new millenium a forum exclusively for 3d Filipino artists emerged in the form of www.3dpinoy.com. it spawned a lot of talents and lively discussions but it was afflicted with a condition known as the "emperor's new clothes" syndrome. This is a syndrome whereby praise for work is being given to something that is utterly the reverse.

Needless to say the continuous non-constructive praises for substandard works took a toll on some of the members and it spawned a troll. His arrival seemed to have separated the lighthearted from the grinches, but beyond that his presence was simply a magnification of that cancerous condition afflicting the forums and thereby needed a good shot. Which spawned the first reincarnation of 3dpinoy.

Everyone welcomed the arrival, though majority of the old members chose to lurk or not involve in the new forums at all. Whatever the reasons, it was a big loss in the community, however the new forums flourished and for a time, it has spawned more talents in the industry. Then again, the forum needed revamping - and the new 3dp took a hiatus.

Enter www.cgpinoy.org, a forum organized with the initial objective of bringing together the old and new 3dp members for a holding cell in preparation for 3dp's comeback, but the site proved to be successful and has sustained itself independent of the 3dpinoy forum, which has recently been reincarnated. Again, the old masters from the first 3dp forums have chosen to lurk or remain in the sidelines. There were a few who came back, ironically the ones who came back have ultimately chosen to drop from participating.

There exists a uniqueness among these Filipino forums that are not common in most international CG related forums - the tendency to praise even bad works. Ergo, the "emperor's new clothes" syndrome. To most, this is purely coincidental with the Filipino traits of avoiding "balat sibuyas" personalities, fear of rejection by the majority for speaking out their opinion, or simple patronizing. Good or bad, this practice seems to have more destructive effects. For one it delays the path of improvement for the individual artist, and it gives them a false sense of achievement which they only realize when they get out of the sphere of these localized forums. The choice of language also plays a role. When an opinion is raised, more often than not when the four-letter word equivalents in the local dialect is employed for rebuttal the tonal quality of the responses take a turn from informative to pure trash talk.

i quote, from http://blog.qualityaspect.com/2006/08/26/the-emperors-new-clothes-syndrome/ the author being Lidor Wyssocky:

The problem is that although we know exactly what doesn’t work right and how it should be fixed, most of us will never say anything. We don’t say anything because there’s a very good chance the minute we do we will be marked as uncooperative, pessimistic, or simply detached from the business reality.

That’s exactly why everyone was afraid to admit the Emperor was naked in Hans Christian Andersen’s tale. The premise that only smart people are able to see the Emperor’s clothes is one of those “perfect arguments” that can never be disproved. The only one who ultimately said something was a little child who was naive enough to ignore the implications of his actions. Luckily, with his naive reaction this child immediately freed everyone else from the paralyzing power of the premise. Things are not that simple in our business world. If you are marked as a troublemaker, the rest will rarely follow.

And the exact same syndrome sometimes afflicts us as an industry. Much of the hypes and trends that are sweeping the software (3d) industry are far from being perfect as they are presented to be. They come out of the box with the premise that anyone who doesn’t accept them knows nothing about modern software (3d) development. And thus, instead of being engaged in an intellectual debate, we all get emotionally involved in a lost battle.

I guess the only way out of the Emperor’s New Clothes Syndrome is to nurture our professional integrity and keep saying what’s on our mind. At the end of the day, if more of us do so, the business each of us work for, and our industry as a whole, will become better.

If more of us say what we know in our hearts to be true, the rest won’t be able to ignore it anymore. Hopefully.

After several forum reincarnations and isolated attempts to improve the system, nothing has really changed. This post is merely an analysis. If we recognize the syndrome to exist, that would be a good start. Whenever or whatever actions will be done is entirely up to the community.

celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Analysis

Post by pricklypineapple on Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:55 pm

Well, what's the purpose of posting on a forum anyway? It's like putting your work for public display. Hence, once it goes public expect various types of comments. Given the odds, 50/50 will like it..50/50 will say something bad or give cons.crit to it. So if someone says your work "sucks, (pangit)" or otherwise "awesome"...for whatever reason/ motive it's just up to you to "swallow" it or decide to just discard it.

So unless, you honestly seek improvement or crit about it...i think it's is the posters "responsibity" to ask for comments. And unless, you specifically know the people you wanna get crits from, then you might as well inform them or just simply show them directly.

But if one's intent is to get something like a frontpage or "recognition"...then by all means, learn to duck and dodge. It's even tougher in the real world. Be always the worst crit of your own work, that'll help too. I for one, sometimes, get tired of commenting or sick of my own work, but hey..CG isn't everything. G'luck.

Last edited by pricklypineapple on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : (last para edit.))

pricklypineapple
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 19/02/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tutik on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:57 pm

pricklypineapple wrote:Well, what's the purpose of posting on a forum anyway? It's like putting your work for public display. Hence, once it goes public expect various types of comments. Given the odds, 50/50 will like it..50/50 will say something bad or give cons.crit to it. So if someone says your work "sucks, (pangit)" or otherwise "awesome"...for whatever reason/ motive it's just up to you to "swallow" it or decide to just discard it.

So unless, you honestly seek improvement or crit about it...i think it's is the posters "responsibity" to ask for comments. And unless, you specifically know the people you wanna get crits from, then you might as well inform them or just simply show them directly.

But if one's intent is to get something like a frontpage or "recognition"...then by all means, learn to duck and dodge. It's even tougher in the real world. Be always the worst crit of your own work, that'll help too. I for one, sometimes, get tired of commenting or sick of my own work, but hey..CG isn't everything. G'luck.

there's more life than CG i agree! envy you dude (gf avatar rocks!) hippie

tutik
The Spy
The Spy

Number of posts : 1715
Registration date : 01/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by glensky on Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:17 am

even after all the views and thoughts being said in this thread,ego stroking continues in form of comments on the other thread. affraid

glensky
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 439
Registration date : 06/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Jay2x on Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:53 am

Johnybegood wrote:gayahin nyo ako, i am very real with my opinions here in cgp, pag napapangitan ako sasabhin ko talagang pangit, it is the responsibility of the poster to weigh the comments and critisicms he or she has recieved, and lets dont take things too seriously bandera

idol ko yung gingawa niyo sir personally natutuwa ako sa mga comments niyo .haha .at sa kaunting tinagal ng time niyo sa cgp nabigyan niyo ng kislap at pintig itong aking dibdib.. naway magmula sa inyo ang mga salitang aking naging inspirasyon.
koments ko lang sir e dapat explain niyo bakit ganun kayo mg koment... kasi malalim masyado e.. peace man

hiintayin ko koment mo Twisted Evil

Jay2x
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 738
Registration date : 09/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dpyxl on Mon Feb 23, 2009 6:21 am

glensky wrote:even after all the views and thoughts being said in this thread,ego stroking continues in form of comments on the other thread. affraid

hmm.. anong thread kaya yun Question

dpyxl
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 577
Registration date : 16/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggz on Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:27 am

We have the right to give comments sir,,,But we also have the reposiblity to give proper judgement to help others to improve their works,,,Critisism is not just giving or showing your own perspective regards with the picture,,,
not relative to you but absolute to the truth,,,there's nothing wrong in expressing yourself,,,but consider to help them on how to express well,,,

Muggz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1569
Registration date : 03/02/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggz on Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:37 am

gayahin nyo ako, i am very real with my opinions here in cgp, pag napapangitan ako sasabhin ko talagang pangit, it is the responsibility of the poster to weigh the comments and critisicms he or she has recieved, and lets dont take things too seriously

hmmmm,,,magaling ka pala kung ganun,,,paturo naman jan,,,kung pano gumawa ng maganda,,po
manny

Muggz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tutik on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:27 am

Muggz wrote:gayahin nyo ako, i am very real with my opinions here in cgp, pag napapangitan ako sasabhin ko talagang pangit, it is the responsibility of the poster to weigh the comments and critisicms he or she has recieved, and lets dont take things too seriously

hmmmm,,,magaling ka pala kung ganun,,,paturo naman jan,,,kung pano gumawa ng maganda,,po
manny

hehe...kaw naman, nagtitrip lang si mushroom eh.

tutik
The Spy
The Spy

Number of posts : 1715
Registration date : 01/10/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Muggz on Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:36 am

yun naman po ay napag uusapan,,hehee peace man saka di naman po para kay mushroom yun,,baka magkamali ang iba,,kung para kanino yun,,,matanda na siya para malaman yun,,

Muggz
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by celes on Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:37 pm

lagyan mo kasi ng quote muggz :p

celes
Pogi
Pogi

Number of posts : 2958
Registration date : 25/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nico.Patdu on Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:54 am

[quote="Muggz"]gayahin nyo ako, i am very real with my opinions here in cgp, pag napapangitan ako sasabhin ko talagang pangit, it is the responsibility of the poster to weigh the comments and critisicms he or she has recieved, and lets dont take things too seriously

easy lang sir mugz hehe

Nico.Patdu
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1406
Registration date : 03/11/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by virus on Sat Mar 14, 2009 7:13 am

helo po cgp.. newbie po aq d2. hindi pa po ako marunung sa cg kaya ako nag member dito (pra matuto sana :-) ) sarap basahin lahat ng post nyo. lalo na ung mga reply kay johnnybegood. ngaun hindi na aq takot mg post ng gawa kung sakaling matuto man aq.

agree po aq sa mga sinabi ni master viTAMINS at master eyecon01(when you train a kid.....) oo nga naman.. be gentle to newbies... hehehe.. . .

virus
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 380
Registration date : 04/03/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by owenski on Sun Mar 15, 2009 10:58 pm

whew whew...
nice thread, bat ngaun ko lng nakita... haay naku, nwei, mga master ito observation ko...

about sa mga nagpopost ng "astig!" "ganda sir" etc etc, ung tipong maiikli lng n d mo malaman kung talagang ngandahan or what, i feel guilty though hehehe kasi nagpopost rin ako ng ganun, although....

(POINT #1)kung ung may gawa ba nman eh kilalang veterano, master kung baga, bilang newbie or not-so-long newbie, who the f*** are you to tell him na "sir prang mali ung _____ ____", or "d po ata bagay ung color sa _____", or "sir, IMHO, prang pangit tignan ung _____". Di ba? possibleng ung iba sa mga "bigatin" natin would think/say na "sino ka ba pra sabihin sakin na ganito ganyan eh wala k p ngang napatutunayan, and wala ka pa sa level ko" (bka lang merong ganito), kaya kung ako newbie kesa resbakan, i rather say " astig to si sir post more!!" or "tips naman jan" (kaso minsan wala k nman matatanggap na reply, hinde nman sa lahat ng oras)

(POINT #2) d parin naaalis cguro ung "crab mentality" ng mga pinoy, not literally grabbing other people down, but ung urges to rise above the others, para kasing online game na may level-ups, relating dito sa cgp, being address as "cgp expert" or "cgp master" or "cgp guru" would be a big deal!!! and one way para maachieve mo un is to pile up you're posts!! (tama ba ako sir bokks, ganito kasi ung nangyari samin, may tropa kaming lakas magpost kya above n sya, peace pre wala lng to)

about dun sa mga crits ni jbgood, and dun sa disclaimer ni ma'am tessa..
Para kasing human rights to eh, may karapatan kang iwasiwas yng kamay mo as long as di mo tatamaan ang ibang tao... kung anu man ang binabato mong critz, still, may responsibilidad ka dun... d lang approve saki ung tipong "sinabi ko na gusto kong sabihin, bhala n sya kung tatangagpin nya or hinde". Parang ang dating eh binibigay mo lahat ng responsibilidad dun sa taong tinira mo or what hugas kamay k nman sa responsblidad mo tipong, natira ko na wala na ako pake..

ung lng mga master.....
peace out mga bossing inuman na peace man

owenski
CGP Apprentice
CGP Apprentice

Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 27/09/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler on Sat May 09, 2009 10:05 pm

owenski wrote:
(POINT #1)kung ung may gawa ba nman eh kilalang veterano, master kung baga, bilang newbie or not-so-long newbie, who the f*** are you to tell him na "sir prang mali ung _____ ____", or "d po ata bagay ung color sa _____", or "sir, IMHO, prang pangit tignan ung _____". Di ba? possibleng ung iba sa mga "bigatin" natin would think/say na "sino ka ba pra sabihin sakin na ganito ganyan eh wala k p ngang napatutunayan, and wala ka pa sa level ko" (bka lang merong ganito), kaya kung ako newbie kesa resbakan, i rather say " astig to si sir post more!!" or "tips naman jan" (kaso minsan wala k nman matatanggap na reply, hinde nman sa lahat ng oras)

You are his f*** conscience that's who you are. That's what you and me and every cg member of this forum should be. The more you maintain such an attitude the more you contribute to the production of blind assholes.

Do not be afraid to say or point out what you think might be wrong with the image. Being able to point out the wrongs means you have finally taken a trip out of the mediocre box because you have class. As I have said a million times, we artists easily fall in love with our work and commit the mistake of being blinded with its inferiority. There are many reasons for that - we give value to the hours spent working on the image and refuse to see areas that might need more improvement. It is unfortunate because if you work for clients - they aren't as concerned with what went on during the production. They only give a damn whether the work you produced serve their purpose or not. So the next time you see work that does not belong to your class, say so and say it loud. And people whos work get criticized should be more than thankful for whatever crits he receive. He should be thankful for the attention.

(POINT #2) d parin naaalis cguro ung "crab mentality" ng mga pinoy, not literally grabbing other people down, but ung urges to rise above the others, para kasing online game na may level-ups, relating dito sa cgp, being address as "cgp expert" or "cgp master" or "cgp guru" would be a big deal!!! and one way para maachieve mo un is to pile up you're posts!! (tama ba ako sir bokks, ganito kasi ung nangyari samin, may tropa kaming lakas magpost kya above n sya, peace pre wala lng to)

This is the very same reason why the vertex is a way of thinking and not the regular forum person with a face. Pinoys tend to be overly tribal and easily succumb to negative patronage. For every post that you read or reply to - try to jump over the thoughts and focus on the work rather than the person. Because if you don't - chances are, your ideas will lose the thoughts that you have always wanted to say and end up patronizing. Thus adding another blind artist in this already overpopulated and competitive world.

I've realized that I came in to this thread quite late, and reading the previous posts make me cringe with discomfort at the thoughts of the past. It made me remember not so old personalities that I would love to exchange lovely words again if given the chance. But since the vertex is not into kalye trouble - I always take difficult people as challenges and I am thankful because without them - my existence will be boring and will never come to the conclusion that visualization is not that really difficult.

To end this post, I would like each and everyone to thnik clearly when you post, if you see an image that needs praising, go and say it loud. If you think the image can be improved, say it with pride, say why, say how and say it loud. For you've got class, mediocrity is your enemy!

v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Number of posts : 1986
Registration date : 29/03/2009

View user profile http://www.maxworksdigital.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins on Sat May 09, 2009 10:41 pm

owenski wrote:(POINT #2) d parin naaalis cguro ung "crab mentality" ng mga pinoy, not literally grabbing other people down, but ung urges to rise above the others, para kasing online game na may level-ups, relating dito sa cgp, being address as "cgp expert" or "cgp master" or "cgp guru" would be a big deal!!! and one way para maachieve mo un is to pile up you're posts!! (tama ba ako sir bokks, ganito kasi ung nangyari samin, may tropa kaming lakas magpost kya above n sya, peace pre wala lng to)

haha, ngayon ko lang napansin to. actually ikaw to bro. you're the crab here. hayaan mo na yung tropa mo, he's enjoying cgp. ibig sabihin sa pag madami kang post, madami ka din dapat natututunan na, kaya level up ka na.

alam mo naman sa sarili mo kung ano na ang level mo, ito namang post dito is just a way to say na veteran ka na sa forum, madami ka ng alam dapat sa pasikot sikot. at madami ka ng natututunan. just that simple.

sometimes kasi misused lang ang master na word. dati ko pang problem yan. anyway. in time, sa tingin ko, magbabago din ang isip ng mga tao. hayaan mo bro. thanks pala dito sa post mo. Smile

bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10297
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 on Sat May 09, 2009 11:14 pm

great arguments here guys, dami kong natutunan, salamat. i guess level up na, hehehe...

mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 20/09/2008

View user profile http://www.coroflot.com/archmlcm

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak on Sun May 10, 2009 12:26 am

Ako Level 1 pa kaya lurker pa dito hehe..

Kidding aside, this site helps me a lot since Jan 2009 pa.Been a lurker sa 3dp and up to now theres always been my desire to join a group.Thanks to CGP and you guys for lifting my spirits, my interest in CG grew more in these past few months.

As a newbie if i like the post, I comment a lot.But if it needs C+C, I have to restrain my comments, why ? im still not good at it. Yes Im guilty of not giving the right comments or critz...(Its the Noypi Syndrome on how not to hurt one feelings..)

Maybe if im in Level 2 na siguro..

Just my 2 cents!!

ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4554
Registration date : 14/01/2009

View user profile http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler on Sun May 10, 2009 2:57 am

ortzak wrote:But if it needs C+C, I have to restrain my comments, why ? im still not good at it. Yes Im guilty of not giving the right comments or critz...(Its the Noypi Syndrome on how not to hurt one feelings..)

Just my 2 cents!!

You will never reach 2 if you do not practice your eyes now. And what a good opportunity it is to take all posts here as your guinea pig.

Seriously now, That NOYPI SYNDROME is what making us all rot. It will only stop if we acknowledge it is wrong and stop using it as the hopeless reasoning.

I do not believe one needs a PHD to notice good work from bad work. Our eyes are trained to register the harmony of sight. We might not be able to pinpoint what might be wrong at an instant but the fact that you felt an uneasiness - means something is wrong. Give the person the privilege of being the subject of your humble wisdom.

People take it this way - If you are able to pinpoint what might be wrong in a person's work - that means SOPHISTiCATION! That means your standards are improving. Wouldn't that be great?

And to all of us - be very critical of our own work before someone else does.

v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by pixelburn on Sun May 10, 2009 3:08 am

sana lang ung magcricriticize ay nag po-post din para fair!!!! hehehe!
thumbsup

pixelburn
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1436
Registration date : 09/04/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by v_wrangler on Sun May 10, 2009 3:17 am

pixelburn wrote:sana lang ung magcricriticize ay nag po-post din para fair!!!! hehehe!
thumbsup

That is so damn wrong pixelburn. Very Happy

Kailangan ko pa bang magpakita ng pruweba na wala akong kulangot pag sinabi ko sa yo na, "Hoy may kulangot ka alisin mo" Even if I do have kulangot - the fact is that kulangot's embarassing, you have one and you should be thankful I said so.

If the facts presented sounds true to its form, it does not make a difference if the person who said that is a three year old, a 98 eight year old, a 50 year cg veteran or a newbie. Bad w.ork is bad work kahit baliktarin pa natin ang mundo

Don' t you think so?

Which brings me to an evelasting point - make our stay here an opportunity for us all to be SOPHISTICATED. We can do that by learning from those who know and seeing what they see.

v_wrangler
CGP Loverboy
CGP Loverboy

Back to top Go down

Post by bokkins on Sun May 10, 2009 3:24 am

pixelburn wrote:sana lang ung magcricriticize ay nag po-post din para fair!!!! hehehe!
thumbsup

hindi necessary bro. kasi yung teacher ko dating walang nagawang any structure dito sa pinas eh sa kanya ko natutunan how to really think architecturally and structurally creative.

ang idea ko dun eh dahil siguro hindi sya nainfluence ng culture at anomalous practices kaya ang galing ng mga theories nya.

kailangan din natin yan. minsan pacomment ka din sa isang layman. kasi you'll never know.

Sometimes its all about experiences eh. people get to experience your creation, the happier they are, the successful your works become.

Very Happy

bokkins
Special Ops
Special Ops

Number of posts : 10297
Registration date : 18/09/2008

View user profile Http://bokkins3d.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by pixelburn on Sun May 10, 2009 4:34 am

salamat po sir bokkins for enlighting me!!!!

v_wrangler wrote:

That is so damn wrong pixelburn. Very Happy

--- what i have said earlier, doesnt meant to hurt anybody,,, thats purely my own opinion, if u will take it, take it!!! if u dont, dont bother!!! kc, i think everybody naman is entitled to their own opinion diba!!!

anyway salamat for the piece of advice from sir bokkins and sir v... peace man peace po tayo!!!

Last edited by pixelburn on Sun May 10, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

pixelburn
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by pixelburn on Sun May 10, 2009 5:04 am

hehehe!!! maganda itong conversation na ito!!!
"very healthy conversation" ....dami ko natututunan!!!!

ire-phrase ko na lang ung sinabi ko kanina!!!

"sana ung nagcri-criticize ay mag post din, para matuto rin sya mula samin"

pixelburn
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak on Sun May 10, 2009 7:56 am

v_wrangler wrote:
ortzak wrote:But if it needs C+C, I have to restrain my comments, why ? im still not good at it. Yes Im guilty of not giving the right comments or critz...(Its the Noypi Syndrome on how not to hurt one feelings..)

Just my 2 cents!!

You will never reach 2 if you do not practice your eyes now. And what a good opportunity it is to take all posts here as your guinea pig.

Seriously now, That NOYPI SYNDROME is what making us all rot. It will only stop if we acknowledge it is wrong and stop using it as the hopeless reasoning.

I do not believe one needs a PHD to notice good work from bad work. Our eyes are trained to register the harmony of sight. We might not be able to pinpoint what might be wrong at an instant but the fact that you felt an uneasiness - means something is wrong. Give the person the privilege of being the subject of your humble wisdom.

People take it this way - If you are able to pinpoint what might be wrong in a person's work - that means SOPHISTiCATION! That means your standards are improving. Wouldn't that be great?

And to all of us - be very critical of our own work before someone else does.

Point taken sir !! Maybe we need to reinvent the sea one wave at a time. thumbsup

ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4554
Registration date : 14/01/2009

View user profile http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mammoo_03 on Sun May 10, 2009 10:39 pm

add ko lang po, we need to accept challange, learn from it and progress. sabi nga nang pinsan kong chemist, hayaan mo sila ang mastress sayo, hehehe. joke lang po. peace man

mammoo_03
The Exhibitioner
The Exhibitioner

Number of posts : 2417
Registration date : 20/09/2008

View user profile http://www.coroflot.com/archmlcm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:37 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5