Are Renderings Bad for Architecture?

:: General :: Tambayan

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Are Renderings Bad for Architecture?

Post by Zeke on Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:59 am

First topic message reminder :

What do you think guys?

http://www.archdaily.com/383325/are-renderings-bad-for-architecture/?source=internal&medium=widget&content=383325

Zeke
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 29/03/2013

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Are Renderings Bad for Architecture?

Post by ciaoriki on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:56 pm

and kung hindi nyo natatanong ang name ng dating office namin ay OMA HK,
rem koolhas setup ng office dito sa hk with the name OMA ASIA, as a base
ng mge projects nya sa china. ang office namin ang gumawa ng
south korean telecom building, won from a competition. have a look at the design, and you will know what i mean.

ciaoriki
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 15/08/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theomatheus on Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:50 am

Nice sir.. Tama ka..kung ganyan sana dito lalo na mga government buildings eh di ganda  sana,... Masyadong mapulitika dito!!!.ayos na ayos pala ang opisina nyo dyan.... Pwede mo na akong kunin. Kahit taga timpla ng kape mo!!

theomatheus
CGP Guru
CGP Guru

Number of posts : 1387
Registration date : 06/07/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by dwin_0921 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 4:00 am

connor covey on June 6, 2013 at 11:51
  +10
Its just like anything else, it must be in moderation. There is no way you can say that renderings are useless, they bring character to the project and show a little bit of what it could look like. It lets the imagination roam free. Its not the Architects fault if the blind developer and other people can’t realize that the building is not going to glisten and have a yellow glow in real life. I mean who can’ realize that? This is the future and I find once again this is an article interviewing someone who is very old school and doesn’t like all the computer graphics, well let me tell you something, GET USED TO IT. Projects are only going to become easier and better with technology, since were leaving hand drawings it is more likely things we will be dead on and not just close. Plus lets be honest most of these dramatic renderings do a better job for clients then any hand drawing there is. If this wasn’t the truth well then everyone would be hand drawing! Its time to move on and realize things are changing fast and for the better. I mean to pick on how the renderings only go for perfection seems a bit stupid, considering all of architectural drawings are striving for perfection. Oh and also Mr Freeman, didn’t people put just as much time and effort if not WAY MORE into old school hand drawings thus wasting a lot of time hand drawing and NOT designing. Its a two street and now with photoshop you can cut that time in half. So if anything photoshop is more efficient and better then hand drawing will ever be, I agree during design you must draw a lot but when its time for professional production photoshop should be your first stop. Also when you 3d model you build the WHOLE building, not just draw one or two perspectives of it. I feel this gives the architect more of a grasp on what he is making. I could go on and on but I feel there really is no logically arguement here.

I just copied paste this and  i find its the best comment in at archdaily regarding this topic,, >>the topic is rendering << peace buttrock

dwin_0921
CGP Newbie
CGP Newbie

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 01/09/2009

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by AUSTRIA on Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:14 pm

Hindi ba pwedeng Both dapat maganda Design and Rendering? 

'SAYANG' naman kasi maganda ang Design pero pangit ang visuals 'vice versa' maganda ang visuals pangit ang Design.

Galingan natin parehas Design and Rendering.....

AUSTRIA
CGP Le Corbusier
CGP Le Corbusier

Number of posts : 2421
Registration date : 19/09/2008

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ortzak on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:49 pm

hand in hand lang talaga yang dalawa..tool lang naman ang rendering to enhance the design... nice topic btw =)

ortzak
CGP Expert
CGP Expert

Number of posts : 4554
Registration date : 14/01/2009

View user profile http://plandesignvisualize.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 4:57 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top